Here are some clues that you might be hardcore 🙂
- You have holes in your bedroom walls from falling off your rollers during winter training
- When you go jogging with a buddy, you draft them for most of the way, then in the last kilometer, you attack and go for the solo breakaway
- When on vacation, you drop the tour guide and your entire family as you time-trial through a sight-seeing bike tour
- Every time you drive up a hill or mountain, you think to yourself “I wish I was on my bike”
- You are only tanned from your ankles to mid-thigh, finger-tips to knuckles, wrist to just above the biceps, neck and face below your sunglasses.
- Every time you drive by a cyclist on the road, you slow down to check out their bike and wheels.
- When it gets cold out, you’re the only runner on the streets wearing a Louis Garneau jacket with three back pockets
- You have an irrational fear of gravel
- You can peel a banana with one hand at 50km/hr
- Every time you pose for a photograph, you automatically flex your quad muscles